PUT Exam -B.E. III, V & VII Semester
(Dated 04, 05, 06, 07 and 09 Nov. 2015)
Format for PUT - B.E. III, V & VII Semester
1. All Units will be covered
2. Time Duration : 3:00 Hours
3. Maximum Marks : 70
You are also requested to consider following points to conduct PUT Exam
- Each department should have to conduct the PUT as per the given guidelines.
- Minimum attendance criteria to appear in the PUT are 75% with no dues. Note-Attendance must be counted by ACCSOFT only & verify the list of eligible students by exam section.
- One faculty member must be appointed to receive question papers from their respective departments.
- Make sure that all question papers of respective branches has been sent to appointed faculty member by HODs of concerned departments..
- Verify subject code & Name of subject with content of question paper before sending.
- Question Paper should be accepted only in format provided by Dean Academics.
- Please provide necessary data (if required) to solve question paper.
Note : Last date to submit question paper for B.E. III, V & VII Semester is 02/11/2015 up to 12:00 P.M.
Dean Academics Principal
LNCT, Indore LNCT, Indore